On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've jacked it up to $10, for inflation and all. But if you give me one of
> them crisp new funny looking twenties I be sure to include a line like: "hands
> down the best album since Sgt. Pepper's."

Yeah, if you send him only $5 he'll write something like, "Occupies a
place of honor on my shelf right next to Pat Boone's metal album". Thus,
be sure to send the $20.

That Tom T. Hall tribute CD is NOT to be missed ya'll.  Has a couple of
clinkers, one of which comes from a favorite of mine, Jonny
Polonski........but it's really really solid and thoroughly enjoyable.

With only 1 go-through, let me salute Jim Cuddy's solo album.  If you like
Blue Rodeo, you'll appreciate this album.  Very very good.

NP: Sloan's new on.

Postin' & a grinnin'
Jerry