On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, P2's hostess with the mostest wrote:

> Just to let y'all know, our little love letter to my former future
> ex-husband is coming along nicely and will be good and ready by the P2
> SXSW BBQ. Which brings me to the party.... okay, I'm finally sending out
> the invite info to the mailing list from last year (let me know if you
> don't get one and you want one). It's gonna be Thursday the 18th so's
> not to conflict with the ND party.

Whoo hoo!  Now we don't have to worry about those weaselly Weiss brothers
sneakin' off again this year.<g>  If you haven't been to it before, Cherry
Lou's SXSW P2 BBQ is not to be missed: Beer, Maker's Mark, Bands, Brisket,
and your favorite P2ers makin' drunken fools of themselves (and no, I
wasn't referring to you, Linda Ray -- I swear!<g>).--don