>Obviously it was an outtake they did in an odd (very odd!) moment... And if
>ANYONE here knows where I can get my hands on a copy of this, please share
>this information.

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/blooper.htm claims to have a whole bunch of such stuff,
including:
Boob Tube Blunders
A delirious double feature of uncensored bloopers from days gone by. First, see flubs
and goofs from "McHale's Navy," "Ben Casey," "Ozzie and Harriet" and more '60s faves,
followed by Ruth Warrick, Susan Lucci and other daytime stars in the wildest miscues
and practical jokes from the world of soap operas. 90 min.
62-1356 Only $19.99

I have seen this McHale outtake, and it is a classic.  A friend of mine used to have a
tape of outtakes from "Mork and Mindy" that were some of the funniest TV I've ever
seen.