Doug:
>   Are there *any* releases from Wynn Stewart in print in the U.S.?
> Everything I've heard from this fellow is mighty fine but its only been
> scattered cuts here and there.

I think the compilation that many of us have is: "Wynn Stewart:  the
California Country--The Best of the Challenge Masters", on "AVI" records
<?>.  The catalogue number is AVI CD 5013.

If it's in print, certainly it's available from Village, MOM, etc....

And I tell you what, this disc is certainly in the top 5 of my CDs in
terms of total playing time over the last 3 or 4 years....  Wynn rules!
Bakersfield rules!

--junior