Howdy,

Neal Weiss says: <<And finally, in a miraculous effort to combine TV fluff
with twang content: Did anyone happen to notice that Matthew Ryan had a song
in Dawson's Creek last night? That makes Whiskeytown, my So Cal pal Ryan
McAnany and I think Lucinda. There's an NDer lurking on their production
staff. We like that.>>

Also worth mentioning that the new ABC show "Cupid" recently featured a
Lucinda Williams song. I don't know enough about her songs to tell one from
the other, but it had the lines "I thought I'd lost, but I'm glad I found
it" or something like that.

I recognized it as Lucinda Williams, though, so I should at least get a
bonus point for the effort.

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN