Amy Haugesag wrote:

> Jerald writes:
>
> >>Also worth mentioning that the new ABC show "Cupid" recently featured a
> >>Lucinda Williams song. I don't know enough about her songs to tell one from
> >>the other, but it had the lines "I thought I'd lost, but I'm glad I found
> >>it" or something like that.
> >>
> >>One of the creators of that show is a former Austinite, Rob Thomas.
> >
> Former Austinite and current young adult novelist--and a damn good one,
> too. Rob Thomas always peppers his novels with interesting and un-obvious
> music references, so it's a good bet that he's the source of any good music
> on the show.

FWIW, ABC just halted production on "Cupid".
Details at
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/en/story.html?s=v/nm/19990128/en/television-cupid_2.html

Too bad, though the TV season is never complete without the cancellation of a
show that deserved a bigger audience. That ABC had 2 others that come to mind for
me right away (My So Called Life and Murder One)  is totally random, I'm sure.
<g>
May the Walt Disney Co. rot in hell, with Eisner as one of Lucifer's bestest
buds.

former Disney employee, for a year or so anyway,
b.s.

n.p. Git Gone