I am wondering if anyone knows what's up with this band. Yjey put out 4
albums between 1990- and 94. Then they broke up, reformed under the name The
Doubters Club and self-released and album. then they disappeared. In fact
searches on Musicblvd, CDNow and those types of places turn up nothing
despite the fact that they release 4 albums on a major label(Sire). I can't
remember where, but I seem to remember reading something awile back about
the band regforming under a name very similar to the Judybats(I think it
just had another word or something added on to it). Does anyone know
anything about this? Especially people from Tenesse, they were a Knoxville
based band, and I thought I read something about them playing a show in
their newest incarnation. Any info would be appreciated.