Tarhut Jeff wrote:

<<Answer to the trivia question from a few days ago: The Beau Brummels called

themselves that so they could be filed next to the Beatles in all record

stores. Clevah, ha?>>

reminds me a an interview I saw on TV with "E" (mike edwards) the lead singer
of the band, the eels.  Some people might not realize that "E" had 2 solo
albums out before the first eels album, and when he formed the group, he
wanted the group's disc(s) to be placed next to his solo albums, so he figured
"eels" would do the trick.  Little did he realize that a zillion EAGLES
records
(amongst others) would occupy the space between the "E" discs and the "eels"
discs!!!!

Paul

np: 80's on my DMX <--finally got this back