Hi Jon - Thanks for posting the article about my friend Barry Tashian.
I don't know if I would classify The Remains as punk (but what do I
know?).  The article  didn't mention Barry's nine years (80-89) with
Emmylou Harris (The Hot Band).  Or his recent work with his wife, Holly
(bluegrass duo).  Barry and The Remains did their first reunion show
this past September 23rd in Leon, Spain and another show at Coney Island
High in October.

Barry wrote a book about his experiences  with The Beatles (The  Remains
toured with them in 1966).  The book is called Ticket to Ride and can be
bought though his web site along with The Remains cd's.

For all those in the NY area - Another friend of mine, Dale Watson will
be at the Rodeo Bar in NYC on April 1st.

 Dale is also scheduled 3-31 at the Tin Angel in Philly.

On 3-2 Dale will be in Richmond at Moondance.

Also, Barry and Holly Tashian will be performing at the Levitt Pavilion
in Westport, CT (their hometown) on June 25th.  (203) 226-7600.

Back to lurking........

P.S. Buddy, 12 days 'till Willie!!!!