> After listening to "Suicaine" several times, my problems is not that he's not
> "rocking out" or writing "'Mats type songs", my problem is that he seems on
> auto-pilot
>
> Still, I'll remain a fan, but I'll be more excited if he does another Grandpaboy
> record.
>
> John Holcomb

It's frustrating to listen to that record after such a long absence.  I was
expecting more, though it's been growing on me, and I think it will continue
to do so.

>From an industry pal, I've been told VelVel HAS a Grandpaboy record in
the can, but isn't going to release it in competition with _Suicaine..._.
Hopefully this year.  I check the Monolyth site periodically to see if it's
been announced.

Chris