I wanted to clarify that Johnny Cash got the "Best Cont. Folk" grammy award by
NARAS, not "country" award. I did not make that clear earlier, I was kinda
babbeling, but since I was talking about the cont. folk category I thought you
would know. I would have rather have seen Johnny win in country, personally, I
would not be doing country myself if it was not for Cash.... but I agree with
Steve from Sugar Hill that the sad state of "commercial" country music as it
stands now, they would not honor Johnny that way. I feel this is why Johnny
did the Billboard ad sugessting they could all go fuck themselves (they being
the country music industry in Nashville).