Howdy
Play list 1-10-99 10:00PM -Midnight
Common Thread
WDVR 89.7

Buddy Miller - Poison Love - Poison Love
Emmylou Harris - Wheels - Spyboy
Steve Earle - Mystery Train - Train a comin'
Gram Parsons - Hearts on Fire - Grievous Angel

Willie Nelson - Night Life - The Essential…
Willie Nelson - Pretend I Never Happened - Phases & Stages
Willie Nelson - Blues Eyes Crying - Red Headed Stranger

Billy Bragg & Wilco - Bug Eyed Jim - Mermaid Avenue (Bonus EP)
The Gourds - Boil My Strings - Stadium Blitzer
Split Lip Rayfield - Combine - Split Lip Rayfield
Marah - Phantom Eyes - Let's Cut the Crap…
Richard Buckner - Ed's Song - Devotion and Doubt
Birddog - Last Song - the Trackhouse…
The Deliberate Strangers - 6 Pack of Tears - Mood Music for Snake Handlers
The Blacks - Tortured Holiday - Dolly Horror Show

Guy Clark - Let Him Roll - Old No. One
Townes Van Zandt - Pancho and Lefty - The Late Great…

Golden Smog - To Call My Own - Weird Tales
The Records - Starry Eyes - The Records
The Sidewinders - We Don't do that Anymore - Aunt Ramos' Pool Hall
The Nazz - Forget About It Awhile - Nazz Nazz

Gastr Del Sol - The Seasons Reverse - Camofleur
Willie Nelson - Darkness in the Face… - Teatro
Spinanes - Reach vs. Speed - Greetings from Sugar Lick
Son Volt - Streets that Time Walks - Wide Swing Tremolo
Whiskeytown - Avenues - Strangers Almanac
Richard Buckner - Goner w/View
Son Volt - Driving the View - Wide Swing Tremolo
Billy Bragg & Wilco - California Stars - Mermaid Avenue

Have Fun
Thom Wodock
Common Thread
WDVR
PO Box 191
Sergeantsville, NJ 08557

Send Michael Jordan's wallet on a platter