Steve Earle – Someday (Guitar Town)
Bap Kennedy – Angel is the Devil (Domestic Blues)
Greg Trooper – These Sunday Nights (Popular Demons)
Colin Leyden – Interstate (For the Wicked)

Kevin Gordon – Dissatisfied (Cadillac Jack’s # 1 Son)
Lucinda Williams – Still I Long for your Kiss (live at Philadelphia 98)
Cry Cry Cry – Speaking with the Angel (Cry Cry Cry)
Ron Sexsmith – Summer Blowin’ Town (Ron Sexsmith)

Neko Case – Jettison (The Virginian)
The Barkers – Baytown (Edges From the Postcard 2)
Okeh Wranglers – The Calm Before the Storm (Lonesome Vistas)
Tim Easton – Hey Rosine (Special 20)
Haynes Boys – Goody Boy (Guardian Angel)

Bottle Rockets – Skip’s Song (leftovers)
Clodhopper – 1000 days of Shame (Red’s Recovery Room)
The Gourds – Dying of the Pines (Dem’s Good Beeble)
Bonnie Prince Billy (Will Oldham) – Another Day Full of Dread (I See a
Darkness)
Smog – Teenage Spaceship (Knock Knock)

Dolly Varden – The Wheels Have Left the Road (The Thrill of Gravity)
Last Train Home – St Elmo’s Blues (Last Train Home)
Uncle Tupelo – Moonshiner (March 16-20, 1992)
Slobberbone – Little Drunk Fists (Barrel Chested)

Greg Garing – Dream Too Real To Hold (Alone)
R.B. Morris – Bottom of the Big Black Hull (Take That Ride)
Two Dollar Pistols – A World So Full Of Love (On Down the Track)
Paul Westerberg – that song towards the end about the actor...

cheers,

Sophie

==