Howdy,

I just noticed that a few folks have publicly admitted they had signed on to P2 recently. I also figured that there were probably some new lurkers on board as well, thinking to themselves "Geez, what pompous freaks..."

Anyway, I'm feeling all lovey-dovey for some reason (may be the Lone Justice disc) and thought I'd be neighborly and say "welcome" to the neighborhood. Here's hoping all of y'all jump right in and speak your mind. Don't worry, we'll tell you when you're wrong. <g>

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NP: Lone Justice, This World Is Not My Home