OK...several of us (including me) have asked from time to time where the
heck you find the actual Carter Family recording of "No Depression in
Heaven"......Well, it's released again in a new comp I just ntoiced on the
County Sales "What's New?" page--with details as follows:

CARTER FAMILY "Original Carter Family from 1936 Radio"
 OHCD-4200-CD
 Rare radio transcripts of the CARTER FAMILY were used for this twin play CD.
16 Songs:
JEALOUS HEARTED ME, MY NATIVE HOME, NO DEPRESSION IN HEAVEN,
MY DIXIE DARLING, I'M WORKING ON A BUILDING, KISSING IS A
CRIME, LITTLE DARLING PAL OF MINE, CANNONBALL BLUES, ARE YOU
LONESOME TONIGHT, A DISTANT LAND TO ROAM, EAST VIRGINIA
BLUES, KEEP ON THE SUNNYSIDE, SINGLE GIRL, MARRIED GIRL,
LONESOME VALLEY, HAPPY OR LONESOME, JUST ANOTHER BROKEN
HEART.

Excellent song choice, eh!   I assume it will be generally available
soon--or this site is here for ya.

Barry M.