Robbie rawked hard last night at Fitzgeralds.  No Jet, but got most of
the new album, the Egg song, a cool duet with Tim Carroll who is
excellent BTW and lot's of rockers.  A long set, over 2 hours
straight.

Was informed that he will be playing Goose Island Brewery every Wed.
in February starting next week.  I dont know where he is gonna set up
to play in there, but its a pretty cool place.  I will be there for
sure if I can.

Alex "who didnt get Robbie to play the "Town of Burritoville" song...I
think the record weasels would have liked it" Millar