AJM wrote:

> Robbie rawked hard last night at Fitzgeralds.  No Jet, but got most of
> the new album, the Egg song, a cool duet with Tim Carroll who is
> excellent BTW and lot's of rockers.  A long set, over 2 hours
> straight.

And a cool cover (with crowd singalong) of Abba's "Dancing
Queen".  And he brought his wife up onstage for one of the
encores -- "I feel like Lucy", she said as he kissed her and
pushed her towards backstage.

> Was informed that he will be playing Goose Island Brewery every Wed.
> in February starting next week.  I dont know where he is gonna set up
> to play in there, but its a pretty cool place.  I will be there for
> sure if I can.

Robbie is also playing the Chicago Cultural Center on Feb.
25, as part of their alternative country series.  And
Freakwater plays there March 25.

--
Tom Mohr
at the office: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (on vacation till 2-8)

np: Bruce Springsteen, _Deep Down In the Vaults_