>However, my favorite is the earlier, slightly more laid-back
version on 1990's Don't Stop The Music, in part because of the gorgeous
twin
fiddles by Jon Glik (the "Baltimore Jonny" instrumental on The Cold Hard
Facts is named for him) and Warren Blair.<

Finally, something I actually agree with Jon on <g>! "Don't Stop the Music"
is my favorite Del McCoury album, by far (again, maybe because it was my
first). Twin fiddles, great harmonies, impressive song selections ("Don't
Our Love Look Natural" is a real gem) ... mighty good!

Rob Russell
Johnson City, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://listen.to/thebystanders