Jeff Wall wrote:

> Sure is good to see Gracey here again. If he's back that only can mean one
> thing, Kimmie's new album is mixed and in the can. SO what's the word
> goat-boy? When's it gonna hit the street? What's it sound like? Gabe on it?
> You on it? Who else is on it? Does it suck?

Yep, we finally finished it, mixed and mastered. We're looking for
interested labels now. It's a logical extension of "West Texas Heaven",
some of it very country and some of it very big and rock-pop-something
or other, some of it very quiet and acoustic. Guests include the late
great Jimmy Day on steel, John Gardner (Bluebloods) from Nashville on
drums, and only one guest duetist which I shall not name at this time.
Her son Gabe produced it! They allowed me to engineer and play bass. It
does not suck. For a sample of one of the song types, check our web page
and get yerself an MP3 player.

--
Joe Gracey
President-For-Life, Jackalope Records