>Tommy Miller said:
>I've just made up a cd with various live performances of Steve Earle
>from the radio.  It really sounds nice.  If you are interested, they are
>$10.  14 songs, over 60 minutes long.  Email me offlist for the track
>listing and sources of the songs.

>thanks

>tommy

This si bootlegging my friend. Plain and simple. Don't do it.
I ran a tape tree of Steve Earle stuff, and I had the opportunity to ask
his permission.
He said go ahead as long as no one is making a profit off it.
You are making a profit off something that does not belong to you.
Don't do it. And don't even talk about your time.
If your not doing it for the love of the music don't do it.

keith
aka moondog