Hey, if this project gets E Squared to "bootleg the bootleggers" (as Saint
Johnny Thunders put it), I say _GREAT_! Anyone who bought the boot will buy
the official issue anyway.

And if someone would private mail me "unsub" commands and addresses, I'd
appreciate it. Too much chaff for a workin' man to sift through looking for
a few kernels of wheat.

Thanks,

Tom