Hey there,

Thanks to p2-er Rich (who knows _everybody_) I got into the Folk Alliance
benefit at the Old Old Town School (pretty cool, eh?) Fred put on a
really cool show in a nice small venue. He played pretty much what you
would expect him to - bunch of stuff off of Lipstick Lies and Gasoline,
Big Hair, When Did We Become White Trash, etc. Sounded _great_.

One thing I thought was odd was that since he would follow his funnier
songs with serious songs, some of the lines in the serious tunes got
laughs. For instance, I always thought 'You're Spooking the Horses' was a
sad breakup type tune, but it had most of the audience chuckling.
Fortunately, it wasnt overt enough to spoil anything for me.

And the best part by far was Fred making fun of the old, rich, folk music
audience. Multiple times. Heh heh heh.

Later...
CK $20 richer after a superbowl pool
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]