I saw Greg and Friends this past Friday night for the first time.  I
asked my friend, Holly Tashian what to expect and she told me I was in
for a treat.  Well, she was right.  It was a great show at a very nice
smaller venue, Emmerline Theater in Mamaroneck, NY.  Some familiar songs
and a few originals too.

Greg surrounds himself with very fine musicians (I just hope I get the
names right):

Bob Clark - bass and guitar
Barry Mitterhoff - mandolin
Buddy Woodward (Ghost Rockets) - banjo and bass
Mary Olive - (sorry I can't remember your last name -but I do remember
you wonderful voice) - vocals

It was a great show - I look forward to seeing them in the future.

Back to lurking.......

Kat