Here is what went on the rado today ya'll....

Paul Burch - Percy Lynn's Run (I am getting several calls about this a week
now! Right on Paul!)
RiverBluff Clan - Opal's Prayer / Until I'm GOne (request)
Lucinda - Something ABout What Happens When We Talk
Bottle Rockets - My Own Cadillac (sorry ya'll this sucked and I pulled it off)
Willie Nelson - I Just Can't Let You Say Goodbye (request for any Willie)
Gravel Train - Built To Crash
Reckless Kelly - Back Around
Robbie Fulks - Pretty Little Poisen
Lone Justice - Dixie Storms
Ex Husbands - Torrential Rains
Greta Lee - THis Ain't Over Yet
Bruce Robison - When I Loved You
Keith Sykes - I Know An Angel (request for any Keith)
Marlee Maclodd (sp?) - Like I KNow What I'm Talking About
Billy Swan - I Can Help
Jim Roll - Ready To Hang
Pawtuckets - Shovel (this song is so good. I can do a 2 hour show just playing
it over and over)
Cesar Rosas - Racing The Moon
Lucinda - Car Wheels (request)
Countrypolitans - Basic Information
Last Train Home - Heartache Express
Greg Tropper - Lightning Bug
Mollie OBrien - Love Like Blood
Mark David Manders - Friend Like You
Andy Tanas - You Gotta Love Her (reqest)
John Prine - Kokomo (request)

There ya go..... back to my cocktail