Car Tunes
WEVL FM 90 Memphis
Monday's 4-6 PM

Cut my legs and call me shortly, damn me. I ran off and forgot my playlist on
the air room desk on Monday. Since it is probably in the air room trash now,
here is what I played, to the best of my recollection.... (and definitely, not
necessarily in this order)!

The Mavericks - a Buddy Holly song off of the tribute record
Lone Justice - Working Man Blues / Don't Toss Us Away
Bruce Robison - 12 Bar Blues
Pawtucket's - Hatchie Bottom / Mississippi Parking Lot
The Ex-Husbands - Tequila, Salt & Lime / All the Way From Abilene
Alison Krauss - The Three Bells
Connie Smith - Looking For A Reason
Greta Lee - Somebody New
Flat Duo Jets - Hot Rod Baby
Cheri Knight - If Wishes Were Horses
Dale Watson - Blessed And Damned
BR5-49 - Outta Habit
Hillbilly Idol - When It Rains I Get Wet
Jim Roll - Backseat
Iris Dement - something from the first record
Lucinda Williams - Too Cool To Be Forgotten

Sorry ya'll, this is all I can remember