>As for his obvious bitterness toward

Robertson, my gut feeling is that he has a point. I don't know the

particulars, of course, but in EVERY single interview I've seen with

Robertson, it seems very important to him that he be perceived as an

introspective, soulful, "thinking man."

you know, maybe that is exactly what he is.....even in the band he was always
dark and brooding or seemed so.....his solo work has continued in that dark,
moody vein so maybe that is just him.....anyway, it is a shame there is a rift
whoever caused it and it is a shame levon seems so unhappy about it all even
after all these yrs....as i said, levon was my favorite "voice" in the band
and considering how many good voices that group offered that is saying a
lot....

mark