OK, a brief websearch reveals to me that Abrahams and the BPs have two
albums just rereleased on CD (I mean, as of 1/31/99).  "A Head Rings Out"
and this new thing I've never heard of, "Blodwyn Pig Live at the
Lafayette."  This is the life stuff Smilin' Jim was referring to...

On the website I found, the label isn't made clear.  It's British, whoever
it is.

But.  Dig this:  in the track listings for the live album, we have a
smattering of BP standbys, plus some *Truck-Drivin'* songs!!!  Track 1 is
"Dunstable Truck-Drivin' Man" (I'm laughing as I type this) and Track 9
is, I kid you not, "Six Days on the Road."

Hooboy, I've gotta hear this,  I almost wish they had Tommy Iommi too <g>
--junior