http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a8904593/albums.html

The liner notes for A Head Rings Out, written my Mick.  Check it out. .A
sample:

"SING ME A SONG THAT I KNOW" - Has the quality of hard rock and blues with
heavy
      accentuation on drums and bass from "vulture" Ron Berg and "budgerigar"
Andy Pyle. Vocal
      from yours truly who thought he was Elvis Presley at the time. (A song
to squash budgies by).

Jerry Curry wrote:

> Man, to hear some Blodwyn Pig playing country tunes while in
> my car taking a "Slow Ride".  Man, life couldn't get much better...
>
> Jer
> NP: Stonewall Jackson - All The Best

> > Days on the Road"  Talk about ALT-country!!!! <g>
> >
> > I dunno. It *could* sound like Foghat, not that should bother Jerry. <g>
> > JC

As soon as you find this 6 days one, let us know.  A must have.  As soon as I
get that CD release of a Head.