        [Matt Benz]  Actually, that's about right, Terry! But I saw him
a good 5 years ago. Anyway, last night, BR5-49 drew a hell of a crowd,
for their first time through and on a wednesday no less. Lotta older
folks, which was good, not as many hipster doofuses, which was better:
no damn clove cigarettes and bigass pants!

        Interesting: BR5, who seem to have more than a little rockabilly
in their sound, esp on the last album, does ok with the modern country
biz,  whereas the Derailers have been drawing rockabilly fans while
sticking to a more traditional country sound, and getting ignored by the
modern country biz. That's the way it seems from here, anyway. I'm
probably wrong, and might still be on a PBR drunk right this damn
minute......

        *Hic*