Forgive my ignorance, but after witnessing Ranger Doug in Nashvegas at that
Bill Monroe tribute I've been wishing I had some Riders in the Sky in my
collection.
Where to start?  I looked through AMG to Country and half of the cd's listed
at the CD NOW site aren't in it.  I noticed also that the Best of the West,
and Best of the West Rides Again are listed as having favorites from their
first five Rounder releases.  Am I missing them being different tracks or is
this review incorrect?  Also, AMG listed an album called Cowboys In Love
that sounds right up my alley...is it out of print?

Always Drink Upstream From The  1995
Best Of The West  1988
Best Of The West Rides Again
Cowboy Jubilee
Cowboy Songs
Great Big Western Howdy From R  1998
Harmony Ranch  1991
Live
New Trails
Prairie Serenade  1982
Public Cowboy #1-Gene Autry  1996
Saddle Pals
Three On The Trail  1980
Weeds & Water
Yodel The Cowboy Way

Look forward to hearing the experts recommendations.

Stacey