The Riders' stuff is pretty durn consistent, though as Jamie notes, they've
acquired some additional polish over the years.  I was on Riders Radio
Theater a few years back, while they were recording the show at Cincinnati's
Emery Theatre (a *great* sounding hall that may soon be renovated), with the
Katie Laur Band; the other guest on our episode was the Cox Family, who
kicked ass.  The Riders are nice fellas all, and talented enough that one
can even forgive the accordion they so wrongheadedly added a while ago.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/