Buddy <your phrase here> Rockets wrote:

>Um...if its all the same to you, can we kindly refrain from using the
>words "Buddy" and "on the way down" in the same sentance?  Er...

Ok..how's this?

BUDDY Woodward and those fantabulodiddlyumpshadelic Ghost Rockets
will be playing Capital City Barn Dance in Richmond, Virginia ON
2/7 with Elena Skye and Honky Tonk Confidential and maybe another
band; if anybody needs directions I know THE WAY DOWN.

Oh...should I take out the semicolon? <g>

--
 Geff King * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www2.ari.net/gking/
"Don't let me catch you laughin' when the jukebox cries"