[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> WHEEEE!  Lookit all the new *s this week!  Note that the Calendar has a
> contributing editor this week:  P2er Tom Mohr.  Keep filling in the blanks,
> thanks!

Well, I 'umbly offer a few additions to Linda's cast of
thousands...

The Empty Bottle ad includes the most important band in
history:

>Friday, March 5 at 10:00 PM,
>Plastic People of the Universe, $7.00 (USD).

Here's one more for the Cultural Center:

> The Cath Carroll Band
> Saturday, February 6, 5 - 6:30 p.m., Randolph Cafe
> A semi-acoustical performance by the English vocalist of mostly original works from
> past and pending compact discs that blends ambient grooves, non-strident vocal
> and varied instrumentation.

Pollstar lists this for Lyle Lovett

And http://www.kellywillis.com includes this:

> April 1999
> All shows with
> Bruce Robison
>
> Thursday, April 1, Chicago, IL at Schuba's.
> Friday, April 2, Chicago, IL at Schuba's.

And anyone in the Western suburbs should check out the
schedules for Fermilab (including The Jazz Passengers with
Deborah Harry, March 6) and College of DuPage (including
Natalie MacMaster -- Apr. 17, and Leo Kottke -- June 5).

And the Chicago Bulls, with 1999 NBA-leading scorer Toni
Kukoc, open their season this weekend.

Non-stridently yours,

--
Tom Mohr
at the office: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (on vacation till 2-8)