Slim wrote:

> ... but I must attribute this one to several things: thinking
> about Twangfest, accepting my first reservation for a crasher
> at SXSW, and Nyquil.

Which leads me to ask - as I have been wondering ever since I first
heard Alvin Crow's song - what _exactly_ is Nyquil? I don't think we
get it over here ...

And on the offer of a Web-based P2 archive: I've sometimes wanted
to look up old stuff on this list, so I'd welcome the idea (provided
it satisfies others concerns of privacy). And, given the volume on
this list, disc manufacturers must be rubbing their hands together
at the prospect ...

 |    C-oo   Department of Automatic Control & Systems Engineering  |
 |    \  >   The University of Sheffield, Sheffield, England        |
 +---  \_v   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --------------------+