A minty, syrupy cold remedy that's 25% alcohol. Supposed to knock you out.
When I was younger, broker and far more desperate I worked for a merketing
research company and one of their clients produced the stuff. We used to get
free samples and I'd take home six packs of Nyquil and drink it on the
rocks. You have no idea how vile this is untul you've tasted it.

Nicholas