The New American Roots Music Show is heard Fridays from 9 to 10 AM on KOOP,
Austin, Texas 91.7FM. It focuses on new releases and recent re-issues in
country, bluegrass,folk, blues, cajun, zydeco and whatever else fits. This
week Walter Salas-Humara and Jim Roll dropped by to talk about a bunch of
stuff, including the next Jim Roll album they're in town recording this
week, their upcoming appearance together at the Cactus Cafe on Monday, the
Silos' Heater record and a collection of songs from the late Manny Verzosa,
at one time a player with the Silos, that Walter has put together to show
off Manny's songwriting talents and raise money for Manny's family. Lots of
fun.

JC

Artist/Song/Album
Bill Matte/Restless Night/Zydeco, Blues & Boogie (intro)
Beacon Hillbillies/Whiskey Donna/More Songs Of Love And Murder
Damnations TX/Kansas?Half Mad Moon
Del McCoury Band/A Far Cry/The Family
Ricky Skaggs/How Mountain Girls Can Love/Ancient Tones

Lazy Lester/If You Think I've Lost You/All Over You
Alvin Youngblood Hart/Pony Blues/Every Road I Take
Cephas & Wiggins/Pigmeat/Homemade

(Walter Salas-Humara and Jim Roll interview in studio)
Silos/Prison Song/Heater
Jim Roll/Backseat/Ready To Hang
Silos/Front Porch/Heater
Manny Verzosa/Spain In '65/Fully Qualified

Jim Roll/Old Love/Ready To Hang
Syd Straw & The Skeletons/Harper Valley PTA/Real: The Tom T. Hall Project
Foster & Lloyd/Whoa/Version Of The Truth (outro)