Hey everyone,

There was an article published in the local paper about the Topsoil
house concerts.  This time it's also online so I thought I'd bring it to
your attention.  Hope ya don't mind me tootin' my own horn a little.

http://www.news-observer.com/daily/1999/02/05/day00.html

Btw, the News and Observer is our daily newspaper for the
Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area.

Tickets for the Greg Trooper show will go on sale at 8am on Monday.  The
show will be held on 3/6 at Pine Hill Farm and the tickets will be $10.
Please wait until you see my email before asking for tickets.  Any
emails asking for a reservation that I receive before my email is sent
will be ignored.  I'm trying to give everyone an equal chance and as the
mailing list grows (and boy has it grown) I'm going to have to try a few
new things.  Stay tuned for new reservation procedures too which will
require the payment to be sent in a timely manner.  More on that later,
though.  For now just check out the article and see if you can spot
yourself in the pictures.

Please excuse me if you get this email more than once.  Don't forget the
radio show. I broadcast live over the net as well, so check out all the
particulars below.

Cheers.
Steve
--
Steve Gardner - Topsoil: A Century of Twang - Sun. 12-3pm
WXDU 88.7FM Durham NC and on the Net at www.wxdu.duke.edu
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]        ****         www.topsoil.net *