Howdy,

Knoxville News-Sentinel
2-5-99

James Rogers returning to Dollywood

With Music Mansion in Pigeon Forge closed and up for sale, its headliner,
James Rogers, announced he'll be returning to Dollywood this spring.

Rogers' new production can be seen in D.P. Celebrity Theater beginning April
24-25, says Dollywood publicist Ellen Liston.

His shows will hit the stage every day but Sundays, when the theme park's
celebrity concert series will run.

"I'm excited over the new challenges of coming back to Dollywood," Rogers
said.

"I'm grateful and thankful to all the fans that came out and supported Music
Mansion for the years I was there. I look forward to seeing them at
Dollywood."

Rogers was the headliner at the Dollywood-owned Music Mansion for all five
seasons it was open. In December, Dollywood Company officials said Music
Mansion was being sold to Pigeon Forge businessman "Z" Buda [and country
music singer Jim Ed Brown].

A few weeks later, the company announced the deal with Buda fell through.

The 1,800-seat music theater will remain empty until it is sold, Dollywood
officials said this week.

Music Mansion, the first theater to open in Pigeon Forge's Music Road
development, was built to help spur the growth of Pigeon Forge's music
theater industry.

It was touted as "the No. 1 most attended show in the Smokies."

# # #

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN