>>Ray Price: I love the guy.  I must admit that I ignore the stuff past the
>>honky tonk years and live in bliss.  I have the one CD "essential"
recording
>>from Columbia and would recommend it to anyone with ears.

>>Steve G.

>Totally worth saving your hard-earned pennies for!!!  The cornerstone of my
>collection.

>Boudin Dan

And just so you folks know, TotalE is having a $1.49 shipping sale, and
their Ray Price: Essential 1951-1962 is going for $7.98. That means you get
honk AND tonk for the low, low price of $9.47. I know this because I just
bought it. Thanks to all of these high-falutin' recommendations, I felt like
I was missing out on the gravy train. Damn you people and your infernal
influence on me!! I mean . . . thanks, I needed that.

Lance . . .

np-Jerry Lee Lewis, "Crazy Arms"