This got posted yesterday on the fluff list--on accounta Joonyah asked the
question there...but a wise woman from the Atlanta contingent (actually, I
think  she now IS the Atlanta contingent)  clued me in on my connfusion.  I
may have inadvertantly crossed the Prime Rib Directive.  Here's the
post-fluff posr: