Border Radio, WXDU Duke University
February 7, 1999

Border Radio - Dave Alvin - King of California
Thirteen Years - Alejandro Escovedo - Thirteen Years
Fuse - Joe Henry - Fuse
Rex's Blues - Jay Farrar and Kelly Willis - Red Hot + Bothered
Dixieland - Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band - The Mountain
<My five "alt-country"/whatever artists of the decade.
Sorry if I appear sexist; Lucinda Williams and Iris
Dement were definite contenders.>

Take Me Down - Kelly Willis - What I Deserve
No Sign of Water - Damnations TX - Half Mad Moon
Drive You Home - Beaver Nelson - The Last Hurrah
Take Me Back Again - Bob Egan - s/t
Three Crosses - The Flatirons - Prayer Bones
Sam Cooke Sang the Gospel - Doug Hoekstra - Make Me Believe

Smokin' Joe - Big Bad Johns - I Will Be Good
Black Superman - Gear Daddies - Can't Have Nothin' Nice
Boom Boom Mancini - Warren Zevon - Learning to Flinch
Jack Johnson - Tom Russell Band - Hurricane Season
The Eyes of Roberto Duran - Chris Gaffney - Loser's Paradise

Arianne - The V-roys - All About Town
<in town next Saturday>