Next Sunday, Valentines Day, I'll be out listening to Peter Rowan, Tony Rice
and Tennessee Valley Authority, so this is my only chance to do this theme.

Theme: Songs of Unrequited Love; Cheating; Contrition. Basically Anti-
Valentine.
Threw contrition in 'cause I felt that some might feel bad about cheatin'.
This's really a yank, as I know better than anybody how many songs about these
subjects live in our library. Probably could do ten more shows without
repeating anything. Telephones went wild. It's obvious our listeners either
enjoy their own, or other's misery, and dirty laundry.

* = request

Doug Sahm - Reconsider Baby
Mac, Doc, Del - I'll Sail My Ship Alone
Loose Diamonds - How Much I Lost
Mary Cutrufello - She Can't Let Go*
Kelly Willis / Dale Watson - It's A Cheatin' Situation
Lazy Lester - If You Think I've Lost You
Josie Kreuzer - One Way Love
Karlo Broussard - I'll Try One More Time
George Jones - She Thinks I Still Care*

Wynn Stewart - Three Cheers For The Loser*
Michelle Wilson - Guess You Didn't Love Me Enough
Bily Joe Shaver - Take A Chance On Romance*
Zackary Richard - Ma Petite Fille Est Gone
C.J. Chenier - You Used To Call Me*
Bruce Robison / Kelly Willis - When I Loved You*
Jim Roll - Another Lover (I Never Had)
Miss Molly - Used To Be Love

Johnny Cash / Willie Nelson - I Still Miss Someone*
Stephen Bruton - Please Send Me Someone To Love*
Neko Case - Thanks A Lot*
Johnny Winter - Sweet Love and Evil Woman*
Dave Alvin - Bus Station*
Danny Collet - Be Careful, You're Breaking My Heart
Patsy Cline - She's Got You*
Charlie Robison - Sunset Blvd.*
Jimmy Hart & Merrymakers - Cheatin On Me

Jimmy Lafave - Desperate Men Do Desperate Things*
Ted Daffan's Texans - Born To Lose*
Hot Rize - Are You Tired Of Me My Darlin'
Paul Burch - Born To Wait
Chris Gaffney - See The Big Man Cry*
John Mohead - Nobody's Gonna Love You
Bugs Henderson / Ray Wylie Hubbard / Willie Nelson - These Eyes
Hank Williams - Alone and Forsaken*
   "          "       - Your Cheatin' Heart*
   "          "       - When You're Tired Of Breakin' Others Hearts*
Joe Ely - Silver City*
Jerry Giddens - Ruth
Steve Earle - Cry Myself To Sleep*

George Jones - When Did You Stop Lovin' Me*
Jimi "Prime Time" Smith - One Woman Too Many
Riptones - Barbedwire Love
Lynn August - You Used To Call Me
Celinda Pink - How Do You Like Me Now*

Junior Brown - I Want To Hear It From You*
Rosie Flores - In Some Room Above The Street
Delbert McClinton - One More Last Chance*
Jo-El Sonnier - No More One More Time
Mary Cutrufello - Walk Of Shame*
Beaver Nelson - Strong As I Look*
Randy Garibay - What Did You Think*
Lonesome Bob - Call My Name*

Billy Mata - Faded Love*
Ian Moore - Now You're Gone
Hangdogs - I'd Call To Say I Love You But I Don't
Terry Allen - I Just Left Myself*
Pat Mears - Just Experience

Dale Watson - Lovin' On Backstreets
Ted Roddy - Cheatin' Traces
Jason Roberts - When She Does Me Right

I'm lucky my wife let me in the door when I got home.

Joe Horn

Third Coast Music Network is a daily four-hour program that airs on KSYM 90.1
fm,  San Antonio College radio. For schedule, info, or the live cybercast,
visit the site.
 <A HREF="http://www.accd.edu/tcmn/"> Third Coast site; ACCD</A>