Hey everybody,
It's been just over a week and Greta and I are still buzzin' from our visit to
the Shane Shack and WDVX's Studio C.  We don't have to tell y'all P2ers what a
cool guy Mr. Rhyne is, but we did want to let everyone know what fun we had and
just how proud we are to put East Tennessee's "littlest mobile broadcast booth"
on our resume.  What a great treat.  Shane treated us like the royalty we
ain't!  For all you touring/giging slobs like us, Kieth at the Bird's Eye View
did way right by us and the room/sound/stage was professional AND very
friendly.

Again, thanks for all the support Shane, and all the information, inspiration,
aggravation, and tarnation we get from P2.
Jon Byrd and Greta Lee

ps: We're at Maggie Magee's for Extravaganza Sat. the 13th at 10PM
and opening for Heather "Hardcore Country" Myles Fri., Feb. 19th in ATL at the
Star Bar.  If any of you ever catch us, don't be like Smilin' Jim, come up and
say "HEY."