-----Original Message-----
From: Bluegrass music discussion. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 3:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: No BG - Rob Ickes & Joe Craven in Eugene

Greeting Music Lovers,

Rob Ickes & Joe Craven plus bassist Derek Jones and drummer Kendrich
Freeman are in Eugene for a CD release party and house concert on Friday,
February 19th at 7:30pm at my house.

ROB ICKES
Multi-Award winning IBMA Dobro Player of the Year for last three years.
Need I say more?

JOE CRAVEN
David Grisman's fiddle, mandolin player/percussionist. His CD "Camptown" is
outstanding.

DEREK JONES
Hot upright bassist from SF

KENDRICH FREEMAN
Master drummer. Craven calls him "a great cat nobody knows".

$10 CASH, mailed in advance, will reserve you one of ONLY SIXTY SEATS
AVAILABLE. Sorry, we cannot
accept cheques.

Mail to:

Bill Storms
2020 W. 34th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97405

541-345-6487 for directions and confirmations or e-mail me directly at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rob's new CD "Slide City" is NOT BLUEGRASS...it IS the best example, so
far, of Rob's vast talent as he slides from Bluegrass into jazz standards,
blues, originals and a great cover of Stevie Winwood's "Can't FInd My Way
Home" with Tim O'Brien on vocals.

This is a don't miss event! You'll truly get more than you money's worth of
great music.