Had to use that subject line, now that the King of Bluegrass is in the
hospital...

Believe it or not, I have been told that I don't pimp my band nearly often
enough in this hallowed forum--which was kind of a surprise, since I feel that
my whole life has been dedicated to the pursuit of shameless, wanton
self-promotion--so here goes.

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 11 - Bird's Eye View Pub and Coffee House, Knoxville, TN
(www.birdseyeviewpc.com) - 9 PM

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 12 - Station Inn, Nashville, TN (www.extravaganza.org) - 12
midnight

I view the latter show, which places the Rangers in the epicenter of bluegrass
in Music City, to be a sign that the Last Days are truly nigh.  Deal with it.

P.S.  Did anyone else see Riders in the Sky on Penn and Teller this past week?
A tape of that will someday be the Video Daily Double answer to the question
"What is surrealism?"

  Mark Wyatt * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * One Riot One Ranger * Columbus, OH
  http://members.aol.com/oneriot/oneriot.html
  ** "That ain't no part of bluegrass...
                             that ain't no part of nothin'" (Bill Monroe) **