Howdy,

I don't have a lot of time to play reindeer games right now... I'm on my way
to WDVX to fill in at the last minute for another DJ, but I felt compelled
to comment about the following...

Ranger Wyatt warns East Tennesseans: <<THURSDAY FEBRUARY 11 - Bird's Eye
View Pub and Coffee House, Knoxville, TN (www.birdseyeviewpc.com) - 9 PM>>

And I feel like it ought to be noted that I'm going to pull myself away from
"Must See TV" to be a part of this historic event-- the first live One Riot
One Ranger show in the Volunteer State. Heck, I may even have to add a new
historic marker to the "Cradle of Country Music" walking tour.

"On this spot on February 11, 1999, worldwide fears of the predicted Y2K
disaster were realized 10 months ahead of schedule. It will be noted that
the end came not with a bang or a whimper, but with a bluegrass band armed
with an accordion and Jim & Jesse lyric sheets."

Of course, it'll also be nice to have the Ranger boys on the air with us at
WDVX that afternoon. We're non-commercial radio, so it's not like ratings
really ever mattered to us, anyway.

Yours in Ranger love,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NP: Johnny Hicks & His Troubadors, Hamburger Hop