        [Matt Benz]  Naw, just dulled out of our senses by living in the
"World's Biggest Mall."

An exile I fly to the land of Ohio
Where gloomy dark deserts bewilder my way
Where fell snakes are hissing and dire monsters screaming
Where death pregnant lightnings are dreadfully gleaming
And dire contagion destruction proclaiming
Infest every vale and embitter each day...
--Irish Folksong