-----Original Message-----
From: Tashian Music [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 11:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tashians update

Howdy Friends and Kin,
   For those of you in the Nashville area, Barry and I are playing on March
13th (Sat.) 8 pm at the Unitarian Church on Woodmont Blvd.  We're sharing
the evening concert with Missy Raines and Jim Hurst. We'll have Dennis
Crouch on bass.  Faye Pierce, from Georgia will join us for a few songs. We
have been working with Faye producing a cut for the Johnny Cash Tribute
Album on CMH Records due out this month. She is a wonderful singer and we
hope you'll come out to see the show. Tickets are available by calling:
615-833-6248.

   On March 20th Barry's Rock Band from 1966, The Remains will play in
Boston for a Reunion Concert. Show starts at 8 pm.
Please note the new venue: The Paradise, 967 Commonwealth Ave., Boston.
For tickets: call 617-423-NEXT.  Also on the show, The Lost and The Rising
Storm.  This is a small venue, so the tickets may sell out early.

   For those of you in the Connecticut area, Barry and I will be playing at
the Levitt Pavilion on June 25th with Dimitri Eleftherakis on bass. Call
203-226-7600 for more information.

   For all of you who like to go to summer camps to learn more about
pickin' and singin', we are teaching several courses this summer at the
Summer Acoustic Music Week in Lake Winnipesaukee, NH sponsored by WUMB
Boston. We're teaching a course in harmony singing. Barry will teach flat
picking guitar and I will teach a practical course on performing, booking,
song writing, and feng shui for artists. Tuition, which includes room and
board is $535 for the week.  There are many courses to choose from, lots of
jamming, concerts, open mikes, and workshops. Call 617-287-6901 for more
information.

   And lastly, for our Feng Shui enthusiasts, I will be giving a talk on
Feng Shui at Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Brentwood, TN on March 20th,
2pm. Call 615-377-9979.
For more information on Feng Shui please visit my new web site:
http://tashian.com/~carl/fengshui

   If you don't want to be on our mailing list, we'll be happy to remove
your name, please let us know: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    For more tour information, see our web site:
http://tashian.com/~carl/tmusic

     Best wishes,
       Barry and Holly Tashian