Late reading a review on Jenny Simpson (Country Magazine) - which got me
wondering.  Since she was dropped from Decca before her record was released,
will she have to buy back the cd's produced and left undistributed?  I was
thinking that if so, this could amount to hundreds of thousands if not more
dollars.  What a terrifying experience for someone to go through...

Is there a book/list referencing all of the recordings put out by a record
company during a given period?  I'm trying to find a specific artist who was
on the Warner Bros. label during the 70's and I am at the end of my rope.

Thirdly, to David Cantwell who took me to task for the Stax talk.  Did you
read my response to your query (how does Motown relate to Stax) ? I have not
seen a post, so just wondering if you had a response to my question (or
not).
Tera