Are you makin' fun of me?
'Cause if you are, I don't think I can take it.

Never happened to me before.

--Matt Cook

P.S.--I had to stop (drinking) prematurely last night so I wouldn't
embarrass myself too bad upon my rereading of my gushings today.
I think I might catch up tonight.
Too bad I don't live in Austin (yet), Max, Jim, and I could drink 96
beers (while listening to the Police) before sundown again.
You should hear me talk when I'm thatta way.  While, I cannot type so
well plastered, I can still talk.  And believe me, it's the most
profound shit you ever heard.
But you can't blame alcohol for your own stupidity.
And I've got alla that with or without the poisons.